Protecting your privacy
Comments, feedback, wall posts and surveys
CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy online engagement platform is managed by Corporate Affairs. Comments posted on this site will be used within the feedback review process.
CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy is the owner of the data posted to the site including demographic and contact information provided by users through forms incorporated within the site.
By using the site, you consent to CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy using information collected about your use of the site.
Spam (including unrelated CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy issues and/or multiple posts) will be removed.
Terms and conditions for CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy’s Talking Electricity users:
- I am over 18 years of age, or I am under 18 years of age and have my parents or guardian’s permission to join.
- The personal information I provide will be used by CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy or its consultants, contractors and agents including but not limited to; for the purpose of keeping Talking Electricity users informed by sending me mail, e-newsletters, emails, SMS alerts or any other communication method deemed relevant by CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy
- I understand that my details will be stored in a database hosted by Talking Electricity. OR I understand that my details will be stored in a database managed by CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy
- My personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party without my consent, unless CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy is required to do so by law
- I consent to the production by an electronic form of communication my feedback and contribution to Talking Electricity and being contacted by electronic or other communications
- I understand by joining Talking Electricity I will be asked to complete surveys, feedback forms and provide feedback, suggestions on CitiPower, Powercor and United Energy projects
- I understand that I will also be asked to join focus groups, workshops
- I understand that I may choose to accept or reject these invitations
- I understand that I can unsubscribe to Talking Electricity at any time, and I will no longer receive correspondence that relates to the Talking Electricity site.
- When you read and interact with emails, your email address and links you click will be aggregated for statistical analysis.
For more information, please contact email@example.com